EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of one year related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines with heavy call volume.
- Ability to operate computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 W.P.M.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements’ directions accurately
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
- Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common correspondence, medical records, and legal contracts and documents.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively to all required audiences and edit own work for appropriate spelling and grammar.
- Ability to respond appropriately and professionally to all inquiries or complaints from customers, upper management, regulatory agencies, and/or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small groups, and/or clients or vendors of the company.