This Scheduling Coordinator position is for Auditingof cases scheduled by the CSRs. Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness when reviewing cases.
* Prepares the chart by ensuring cover letter detailing specific client questions, issues, and service requests are completed. Confirms all information is accurate and appropriate for case.
* Prepares and sends exam notification letters daily.
* Coordinates ancillary services such as interpretation, chaperones, transportation, and or exam site rentals when needed. Ensures the appropriate steps are taken when these services are needed.
* Handles and responds promptly to incoming calls, e- mails or faxes
* Processes mail, deliveries and shipments as needed.
* Participate in various educational and or training activities as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of one year related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in a medical office preferred.
* Ability to operate computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
* Must be able to type a minimum of 35 W.P.M.
* Must be able to multitask.
* Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements' directions accurately
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
* Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
* Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
* Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment.
* Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions.
* Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
* Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
* Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy.
* Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.