ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsible to manage the company’s daily operational needs and leads the department supervisors in the coordination of daily scheduling, production, distribution and timely completion of work.
- Responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and monitoring of all processes and procedures are executed in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Responsible for the development of training programs for both internal and external resources.
- Reviews statistical and financial results through varies resources to measure productivity and ensures operations are in line with all budgetary and revenue expectations.
- When necessary, determines areas requiring improvement and develops and implements solutions and strategies to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved.
- Works closely with upper management to aid in the development of new products and services.
- Communicates pertinent information regarding the status of the company to upper management and/or to all appropriate individuals within the company.
- As needed, handles any physician and/or client issues or complaints requiring management’s involvement.
- Promotes effective and efficient utilization of all company resources and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to management in order to meet all budgetary demands.
- Oversee the management of all office needs including, but not limited to, client service contacts, vendor contracts, maintenance needs, etc.
- Maintains and or delegates the completion of all required business unit recordkeeping, including, but not limited to, client contracts, vendor contracts, and employment records.
- Ensures all unit policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- As required, represents the business unit at all meetings to both internal and external audiences, including presentations via phone, webinar, and/or in-person.
- Ensure that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by upper management.
Directly supervise and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with ExamWorks’ policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carries out all managerial responsibilities in accordance with the company’s standards, policies, and all applicable employment laws.
- Provides support, training, tools, and techniques to assist staff in achieving department goals and standards.
- Oversees the completion of employee timecards and coordinates overtime needs with the supervisory management and staff as needed.
- Encourages positive morale, maintains harmony among staff and resolves grievances when necessary.
- Directs and actively participates in the departments hiring and employee separation needs.
- Communicates change effectively and prepares and supports those affected by change
- Actively participates in observing employee performance and ensures the documentation of performance issues are completed as required.
- Actively provides employee recognition and ensures continuous encouragement and support.
- Supervise insubordinate staff as needed and initiate corrective or disciplinary actions as
- Ensure periodic performance feedback is communicated with all staff and address any performance concerns, recommendations for job placement and/or growth opportunities to the Director of Operations.
- Actively participates in successfully conducting annual performance evaluations.
- Works directly with upper management to ensure all staffing needs are met and the best working environment is achieved.