ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assists in providing overall support to the department and ensuring all client inquiries and product lines are completed on time at the highest level of quality and in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Acts as a team advisor by answering departmental questions and assisting with continuous training to strengthen departmental procedures.
- Maintains daily contact with the QA department regarding workflow and pending report status.
- Handles and responds promptly to inquiries from clients and/or anyone acting on behalf of the client regarding questions, report status, concerns, or general requests for information.
- Assists promptly in the resolution of any physician and/or customer complaints or quality assurance issues. Escalates all client issues to upper management as needed.
- Utilizes appropriate systems and databases to enter client or examinee information and or retrieve information as needed.
- Files and archives open and closed cases.
- Monitors and verifies all client information is current in the database and all client specific guidelines and or rules or information is documented in the system.
- Aids to ensure all client relationships are maintained and all client specific requirements are met.
- Provides backup to department team members as required.
- Performs various clerical duties such as typing, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required.
- Ensures department compliance of all federal ERISA and/or state mandates is adhered to at all times.
- Provides insight and direction to management on consultant quality, availability and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures in order to promote and achieve the most efficient operation possible.
- Participates in various educational and or training activities as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Directly support and when required carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with ExamWorks’ policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to all hiring procedures in accordance with the company’s Hiring Policy and Procedures Guide.
- Provides support, training, tools, and techniques to assist staff in achieving department goals and standards.
- Delegate and direct work duties as instructed by department supervisor.
- Actively participates in observing employee performance and documents performance issues as needed.
- Promote a positive working environment through appropriate recognition and reward programs.
- Reports all employee disciplinary concerns to the department Supervisor.
- Works directly with the upper management to ensure all staffing needs are met and the best working environment is achieved.