EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or sales; or five years related experience in outside sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years prior sales experience required. Strong knowledge of claims management relative to Workers' Compensation or Liability preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience required.
- Sales process methodology and ability to articulate comprehensive product knowledge.
- Exercises sound judgment and strong decision making.
- Uses intuition and experience to effectively market the company’s services.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve and develop alternative solutions when dealing with client issues or emotional topics.
- Ability to manage all financial resources and stay within assigned budgets.
- Proven to meet deadlines as required and be results driven.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements’ directions accurately
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and willing to promote a positive team -oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
- Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.
national sales, national accounts, insurance, IME, Peer Review, workers compensation, account manager,